Are you in need of a complete craft room transformation? No matter what type of craft space you have; it could be a kitchen table, a closet or even a she-shed, you can join in with this challenge.
You’re about to discover the secrets of Flow and how to hack your current creative space into a crafting paradise without the pain, suffering & hopelessness you have been living through for years.
When I was little my biggest most earnest desire was to feel special. Feel like the whole universe revolved around me & my whims. Yes, every child is the same and things don’t change much when we get older right?
So today I am here to make YOU feel like THE most special person to ever walk the face of the internet.
Get On The Challenge VIP List To Get The First Challenge Lesson on 10/2/20
I am releasing my latest creation and you are going to be the first to know about it!
The Craft Room Transformation Challenge is THE ONLY system that makes your space somewhere sacred that encourages creativity on a daily basis
Curate Your Dream Craft Studio Space In 30 Days
And that will help you complete 10x more projects than ever before, even if you only do it 1 step at a time for 5 minutes a day
And that Makes your space somewhere the constantly allows you to generate new creative ideas
- STOP struggling with No Time To Craft?
- You can STOP the mindless searching
- STOP the hopeless pursuit
- No more desperation..or despair..or hopelessness
The Craft Room Transformation Challenge taking place very soon is the answer to all your desperate prayers.
And it is free (unlike most free things in life, it actually is free, no catches)
A Little More About Me
I am Claire and I’m a full-time craft blogger with 13 years experience, featured on BBC Radio 2, BBC Good Homes Magazines, Mollie Makes and many more.
I can’t wait to share all my secrets with you on Craft Room Transformation Challenge.
What I discovered recently is; organizing your craft space isn’t just about having a place for stuff. If you’re like me and suddenly find piles of random clutter everywhere, there is a cause and we are going to figure it out together.
I’m going to lead you through a transformation over the next 21 days. You and I are going to give you a place to dream and create. It’s entirely possible to do this over 30 days if you feel you need to add extra catch up days in between, just make sure that you take DAILY ACTION.
Here is a small sample of all we are covering in this FREE challenge:
- How to identify the way you work and organize in a way that means zero set-up time for projects so that gives you more time to craft.
- Precisely how to choose furniture that will encourage crafting and stay away from furniture ‘black holes‘ where you can never find your supplies (I’ve owned one of those before) so that you will instantly recognise problem areas in your current space AND how to fix them.
- Why you should organize in flow so that you will find yourself crafting every single day.
Make sure to grab your spot, check your inbox and load up on coffee. This will be a doozy.
And the best part?
It costs you nil dollars…nada…zilch…zero dinero…you got nothing to lose!
But to make that happen, you need to take the first step and sign up for the Craft Room Transformation Challenge:
Here is why you should be jumping up and down about this opportunity:
So you can FINALLY stop running from solution to solution, guru to guru, one fake promise to the next and finally start seeing results.
Here is why I am doing this Craft Room Transformation Challenge:
Because I believe someone as special as you should have access to something as special as this…it’s a match made in heaven and I am just a humble match-maker!
Here is what you should do next: Sign up!
Get On The Challenge VIP List To Get The First Challenge Lesson on 10/2/20
Here is why you should do it right now:
Because in a 30-day window, you will be basking in the knowledge that you are not only special but also an action-taker and an excuse-buster!
Craft Room Organization Challenge FAQ’s
Where is my challenge email?
That sucks you’re having trouble finding your email! This can be a touch issue to actually solve from our end but here’s how it works; we send the emails every day using fancy software, they’ll always be at the same time (3:30-5:30am EST) once you have entered your email address for the VIP list, gone to your emails and clicked the link in your confirmation email. When there is a problem with deliverability, it is often due to the way all the different email companies work.
My assistant Sandra can help you by sending you your email again if you can’t find it, but please keep in mind that due to the high volume of emails we receive daily it may take some time for us to get back to you.
Before reaching out to us, we recommend that you go through the following checklist and confirm that you have:
- Clicked on the LINK within the confirmation email that you get right once you’ve signed up for the VIP list.
- Why? Confirming that we’ve got the correct email address is the way that we can get permission from your email server to send to you, and it additionally verifies that we’ve got the proper email address. It’s too easy to mistype on a mobile device, thus if you haven’t found your confirmation email, check your junk or spam or it could be that you’ve simply written your email address wrong.
- If you can’t find your confirmation email, it might well either be in your junk/spam folder otherwise you might need accidentally mistyped your email and that means weren’t able to deliver to you
- If you believe that could be the case, just go ahead and sign up once more. You will be able to see your confirmation email shortly. Alternatively, if that doesn’t work, make sure to check in your junk or spam folder for the confirmation message.
- Your mail app might not save ALL of your spam messages. Search within your email app, OR look on your pc in the full spam folder.
- Finally, if the confirmation email ended up in your spam folder, simply drag it and drop it over to the inbox or look for additional options in your mail app to ‘move to inbox’.
Whitelist my email address ([email protected])
Why? If your email doesn’t know that you’ve signed up for this challenge, then it may see the emails as spam and try to block them.
What time do emails arrive?
Please note that the challenge emails will be sent AUTOMAGICALLY (thanks for the word Coschedule) at the same time every day. In the morning after you’ve had your coffee and breakfast, I need you to get into the mindset of clearing out and taking action. Get in the habit of checking for your challenge email, do your tasks and share your assignment in the evening within the private Facebook group.
The rest of the challenge emails will be sent out between 3:30-5:30am Eastern time each day.
If you don’t see your email by 5:45am Eastern time, check your junk folder, and please read above if you’re having trouble finding emails.
Keep in mind that looking for email on your mobile device may not always search all folders, so you may want to check from your desktop or laptop. If you find it in your junk, MOVE IT TO YOUR INBOX and follow the prompts to alert your email service that you want all messages from us to go to the inbox 🙂
Register using your BEST email
Why? Due to the strong spam filters the majority of email servers have, many emails end up in junk or spam even if they aren’t junk or spam and some don’t even make it to you at all. GMAIL is the most likely to deliver, however, emails may go into a different folder like “Promotions.” Simply drag it to the correct location. The best place is somewhere you will notice it.
Want to update your email address? Use the “Update Preferences” link at the bottom of an email you’ve previously received.
5. How Do I Find The Private Facebook Group?
You will receive your invite to the private group within your first emails and you must then copy your email address into the Facebook group so we can approve that you’re actually on the list and going to be receiving the challenge emails.
6. I want to check in for the challenge, but I don’t know where to go
I can’t wait to see your daily progress! Every single day of this challenge, go into the private Facebook group and look for the ‘Day X’ assignment image. That’s where I’d love to see yours!
You can post anything you like, from just telling me that you completed the tasks, sharing a quick photo or even the progress in your workbooks.
Something happened, and I need to delay/pause/restart the Challenge
I completely understand – life happens to us all! Simply go to the very bottom of your email and hit ‘Pause challenge emails’ or even ‘update your preferences’. I can’t wait to have you back on board!
In the comments below, tell me what colour your dream craft room walls would be and why!